When removing content from here please add it to Liberapedia News:Archive
- February 15, 2019: President Donald Trump declares a "national emergency" after not being handed enough money to back his proposed US/Mexico border wall.
- 2018 and 2019: In late December 2018 Trump cut off funding for large sections of US government because Democrats refuse to waste Money on his pet project, the border wall. US government employees faced hardship as did people who provide them with services.  In late January Trump agreed to provide funding for the government till mid February despite nothing being provided for the wall.  In February 2019 Trump decided to fund the wall by declaring a national emergency. Legal challenges are expected. 
- November 30, 2018: George H.W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States, passes away at the age of 94 .
- November 7, 2018: Jeff Sessions resigns as Attorney General. Matthew Whitaker will take his place .
- November 6, 2018: 2018 U.S. Midterm Elections: The Republicans maintain control of the Senate, while the Democrats take control of the House.
- October 27, 2018: Pittsburgh Shooting: The Tree of Life Synagogue was shot up, killing 11 people. The shooting was described as an anti-semitic attack by President Donald Trump. The shooter has been identified and anti-semitic comments have been found on his social media   .
- October 26, 2018: Cesar Sayoc is charged for sending pipe bombs to Democratic leaders and critics of President Trump, such as Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, and Kamala Harris .
- September-October 2018: Chaos throughout the US Senate ensues as Brett Kavanaugh plans on becoming Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. Several women have come forward with allegations stating that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted them.
- August 2018 YouTube purge: Many YouTube channels associated with defamatory political and religious statements have been censored/shut down by the website, Alex Jones and the Andersonites being huge targets.
- May & June 2018 Protests are mounting worldwide over Donald Trump's administration policy of separating children from their parents. See Wikipedia:Trump administration family separation policy. This is barbarous and cruel even by the standards we have become used to from Donald Trump.
- June 11, 2018: Net Neutrality officially ends as of today .
- May 19, 2018 Royal Wedding: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are married in Windsor, UK.
- May 18, 2018 10 people are killed in a school shooting by a teenage gunman in Santa Fe, Texas (right outside of Houston).
- April 23, 2018 Duchess Catherine of Cambridge gives birth to her third child, a baby boy .
- February 14 2018 Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting: 17 students are killed by gunman Nikolas Cruz in Parkland, Florida. This surpassed Columbine as the deadliest high school shooting in American history, as well as the second-deadliest grade school shooting (Sandy Hook Shooting).
- January 5th 2018 A book was published with the title, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House" that claims to reveal very many weaknesses of President Trump. According to the book Trump's aids treat him as an unstable child and Trump is unfit to be president. Perhaps the Trump presidency will start to unravel. See Donald Trump book 'will end his presidency', says author of explosive Fire and Fury exposé and RationalWiki's take on the book.
- December 14, 2017 The FCC repeals "net neutrality" as Internet providers celebrate but normal users will suffer.
- December 12, 2017 Alabama Democrat Doug Jones somehow (and miraculously) defeats accused sexual predator Roy Moore.
- December 6, 2017 President Donald Trump officially proclaims Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The World does not yet know how this will pan out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.