When removing content from here please add it to Liberapedia News:Archive
- June 2021 The unmarked graves of 751 Native American children were found at the remains of one Canadian boarding school and 215 similar graves were found at another. We don't know if there are any more to be found.   The children were neglected and many were abused Because the children were neglected so many of them died. The Roman Catholic Church ran these two schools and the people running them must have known too many children were dying. Yet those running the schools continued unrepentent with bad practise till so many were dead. Then Catholics try to lecture the rest of us on what they onsider gravely sinful.
- 20th January 2021 The nightmare is over! Joe Biden is finally president!
- 8th January 2021 Twitter officially banned Donald Trump forever! Thank you Twitter!
- 6th January 2021 Pro Trump rioters tried to storm Congress and block the election of President elect Joe Biden. Are we still shocked when Trump or his supporters do something bad?
- Election Day was on November 3rd! Thank you to all who voted. Joe Biden will be the next President of the United States. 
- Late-May thru early-June 2020: Protests and riots in regards to police brutality and racial profiling, in connection to the death of George Floyd, are happening all across major U.S. cities and Worldwide. Most demonstrators have been peaceful but a few are violent, including the burning of buildings, in Minneapolis, Minnesota  .
- 2020 The coronavirus, Covid-19 is spreading worldwide and a global pandemic is official. Most patients will get the infection mildly but some will die. Wherever you live you need to practise good hygiene and work to slow the spread of the virus so health care services in your nation aren't overstretched.
Coronavirus Prevention & Treatment And stay at home.
- February 15, 2019: President Donald Trump declares a "national emergency" after not being handed enough money to back his proposed US/Mexico border wall.
- 2018 and 2019: In late December 2018 Trump cut off funding for large sections of US government because Democrats refuse to waste Money on his pet project, the border wall. US government employees faced hardship as did people who provide them with services.  In late January Trump agreed to provide funding for the government till mid February despite nothing being provided for the wall.  In February 2019 Trump decided to fund the wall by declaring a national emergency. Legal challenges are expected. 
- November 30, 2018: George H.W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States, passes away at the age of 94 .
- November 7, 2018: Jeff Sessions resigns as Attorney General. Matthew Whitaker will take his place .
- November 6, 2018: 2018 U.S. Midterm Elections: The Republicans maintain control of the Senate, while the Democrats take control of the House.
- October 27, 2018: Pittsburgh Shooting: The Tree of Life Synagogue was shot up, killing 11 people. The shooting was described as an anti-semitic attack by President Donald Trump. The shooter has been identified and anti-semitic comments have been found on his social media   .
- October 26, 2018: Cesar Sayoc is charged for sending pipe bombs to Democratic leaders and critics of President Trump, such as Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, and Kamala Harris .
- September-October 2018: Chaos throughout the US Senate ensues as Brett Kavanaugh plans on becoming Associate Justice of the Supreme Court. Several women have come forward with allegations stating that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted them.
- August 2018 YouTube purge: Many YouTube channels associated with defamatory political and religious statements have been censored/shut down by the website, Alex Jones and the Andersonites being huge targets.
- May & June 2018 Protests are mounting worldwide over Donald Trump's administration policy of separating children from their parents. See Wikipedia:Trump administration family separation policy. This is barbarous and cruel even by the standards we have become used to from Donald Trump.
- June 11, 2018: Net Neutrality officially ends as of today .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.