|Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden|
Mr. Bin Laden
Telling people to Fly airplanes into buildings
|Cause of death:||Ballistic trauma|
|Born||March 10, 1957|
|Died||May 2 2011 (aged 54)|
(That having been said, please avoid placing likenesses of his peacefulness into this article, until Wikia can afford a full-time crew of snipers to guard the main facilities in San Fransisco. We appreciate your cooperation with this sensitive issue. -- The Management.)
Osama bin Laden was a Islamic Jihadist and leader of Al-Qaeda who, because of his ideology, lived
in the mountains in Afghanistan or in Pakistan in his house, of all places. He gained worldwide fame among extremist Muslims (and worldwide notoriety among others) after the destruction of the World Trade Center in New York City, for which he was responsible.
After almost 10 years, justice was finally done. He was shot by a Navy SEAL in his house in Pakistan on May 2, 2011. His body was then quickly dumped into the sea - according to Muslim tradition.
US authorities later admitted to confusing Muslims with Vikings.
On May 2, 2011, President Barack Obama delivered an historic and great speech by saying that the US had killed Osama bin Laden. Immediately, Conservapedia and other Republicans complained there was no credit given to Bush (who spent eight years doing a slap up job of not finding him). America proceeded to party.
Dubya and his guys tried to beat Bin Laden but never managed it and failed at it, like when he was in Tora Bora and when Bush admitted in March 2002 that he didn't spend enough time on him along with not knowing where he really was.
Post Bin Laden Death
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Porn stash found at bin Laden compound
- Osama bin Laden's pornography stash to remain under wraps, US decides
- CIA sued over Osama bin Laden’s porn stash
- Portland imam had ties to Osama bin Laden, 4 terrorist groups years ago, government alleges
- Osama bin Laden’s stepmom, sister die in UK plane crash
- 5 striking findings from new Osama bin Laden documents
- Osama bin Laden, Iran regime shared logistical alliance - Washington Times
- Osama Bin Laden’s ‘Bookshelf’ Reveals Al Qaeda’s Long Game