New York City is a major US city on the Eastern seaboard in New York State. It is very famous for its history of skyscrapers, pizza, and big business headquartered there. The World Trade Center was there. New York City was once the capital of the USA but then they finally got finished building DC. The headquarters of the United Nations is in New York City.Today New York City is not the capital of anywhere.
Because New York City is full of educated, intelligent, kind Americans it is a liberal stronghold. It is rumored that Republicans are unable to survive in such a liberal environment without constant medication.
When on the subway, you can assume that almost 90% of the people riding with you are hardcore democrats, and the other 10% that are not will be too afraid to say anything.
The Yankees play there in Major League Baseball.
Other than that, New York City has thin pizza
- Bill de Blasio Mayor of NYC