|Edmund Gerald Brown Jr.|
|Political Party:||Democratic Party|
|Education:||University of California, Berkeley
Yale Law School
|Born||April 7, 1938|
Edmund Gerald "Jerry" Brown Jr is an American politician and lawyer who has been serving as the 39th Governor of California since 2011. Brown also served as the 34th Govervor from January 6, 1975 to January 3, 1983
- 24th Secretary of State of California: January 4, 1971 – January 6, 1975
- 47th Mayor of Oakland: January 4, 1999 – January 8, 2007
- 31st Attorney General of California: January 9, 2007 – January 3, 2011
- On September 11 2015 (The Fourteenth Anniversary of 9/11) Brown was sent an Assisted suicide bill. it is unknown if he signed the bill.
- In 1992, Brown came in 2nd in the Democratic Presidential Primaries, losing to Bill Clinton. Clinton would win the election.
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links, please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you, you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better.