|Glenn Lee Beck|
|Political Party:||Republican (before 2015)
|Education:||Sehome High School|
|Born||February 10, 1964|
Glenn Lee Beck is an insane Conservative Radio show host. He describes himself as a Libertarian but not a "crazy let's-get-rid-of-everything libertarian" Not everyone thinks he's actually Libertarian at all.  He may be following the current fashion of claiming to be Libertarian among ultraright fringe figures) along with being a "Conservative but not a zombie." He is also a Mormon like Mitt Romney & Jon Huntsman 
Beck strongly supports the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States since he thinks it gives him the right to carry a gun everywhere he goes, including the movies and the streets so he can shoot people who look at him funny. He often emphasizes this on his irrational show, see Gun nut.
Common sense or stupid
Beck's former self-titled television show on Fox News often calls illogical thought "common sense" just to get people to believe it. Beck also has written a book, Common Sense as a rip-off of Thomas Paine's pamphlet of the same name. The difference between the two is that Paine's pamphlet was used to convince colonial Americans to rebel against the British rule and Beck's book is just conservative propaganda disguised by the "association" with the pamphlet. He said that Obama was a "scared little boy whose daddy left him and his mom abandoned him".
Intelligence and eletes
It looks like he's either extremely stupid or a Stealth parodist.
Beck incessantly babbles about his hatred of elitists, and congratulated Chris Christie for stopping teachers from "subjugating" the state of New Jersey. Interestingly, he does this while at the same time scribbling on his chalkboard and creating Glenn Beck University, acting as an "intellectual" leader for the conservatives. It is easy to tell when he is pretending to be a teacher, because he puts on his glasses, apparently thinking this makes him look smart.
Rape and murder
Glenn Beck allegedly raped and murdered a 10 year-old girl in 1990. He has neither confirmed nor denied these allegations. Of course, the allegations is almost as stupid as the Obama birth certificate conspiracy theories.
Glenn Beck thinks that you should teach your kids that God gives them their rights. And if not, "push them into the wall because "if you don't do it now, it's gonna be much worse when they're pushed and they're shoved and they're shot."
Considering the pro-gun attitudes of most of Beck's audience, the person who is most likely to shoot is very clear, especially if they're using domestic violence like pushing into a wall amounts to.
Glenn Beck has said a lot of things about 2016 Presidential candidate Donald Trump so that Liberpedia thinks Beck may be Gay for Trump. We don't really know if this is true but here are a list of Statements made by Glenn Beck To Donald Trump
Beck came up with a very idiotic conspiracy theory that Donald Trump's Campaign is to help Hillary Clinton become POTUS. We want her to hopefully be POTUS but we doubt Trump is doing anything to help her win.
He called Trump's shooting remark dangerous.
Glenn Beck said that he would worry about his safety being around Trump even though we should be worried about ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Ku Klux Klan, Getting hit by cars, Sickness, shootings & other things that matter even more then Donald Trump.
On February 23 2016 when Beck was giving a speech in favor of Ted Cruz Trump went inside the same room making Beck very mad.  Later Glenn Beck called Trump's supporters Brownshirt's & liken them to People in Ferguson, Missouri. Trump fought back by calling Beck an “idiot,” who “cries on television all the time.” 
Glenn Beck has a plan to stop Trump from Winning.
Glenn Beck is currently being investigated for possibly wanting to stab Trump even though he said he was joking. Does Glenn Beck have mental problems? We don't know but Jesus would tell Beck not to kill & stab people so therefore Beck is a HYPOCRITE.
Beck thinks that Trump abuses women & says he should grow up Beck thinks Americans should stop letting Trump abuse them.  This is even though Beck should also grow up because he cries so much about Conservatism. Beck despises Trump even though he thinks like the conservatives who believe that a Hillary Clinton presidency would be the destruction of USA (not an exaggeration, they literally do).
Beck said that Real Christians would not support Trump.
- Dear Glenn Beck, Please Don’t Call Yourself A ‘Libertarian’
- Glenn Beck preaches Mormon theology at Liberty University
- Boycott called of Glenn Beck sponsors for Beck calling Ron Paul supporters terrorists
- Glenn Beck Diagnoses Obama As 'A Scared Little Boy' Based On His Choice Of Oval Office Art
- Glenn Beck Has Nazi Tourette's
- Glenn Beck Promotes Vicious Anti-Semite on Radio Show
- Glenn Beck Loses Lawsuit Against Glenn-Beck-Rape Website
- Glenn Beck: Scream at your children until they believe in God
- Glenn Beck calls GOP front-runner Donald Trump the new Saul Alinsky
- Glenn Beck: ‘Spoiler’ Donald Trump Running to Help Hillary Win White House
- Glenn Beck: If GOP Nominates Donald Trump, It Will Bring "An End To The Republican Party"
- Glenn Beck: Trump 'Despicable' for Using 9/11 to Defend 'NY Values'
- Glenn Beck: I Predicted Donald Trump's Rise As "A Great Showman ... Who Will Say Nothing"
- Glenn Beck Compares Donald Trump's Muslim Ban To Hitler
- Glenn Beck Says Donald Trump Is A Dangerous Psychopath, Just Like Obama
- Glenn Beck: Donald Trump shooting remark 'dangerous'
- Glenn Beck On Trump’s Christian Faith: ‘Biggest Crock Of Bullcrap I’ve Ever Heard
- Glenn Beck: I Would Feel Unsafe Alone with ‘Psychopath’ Trump, Presidency Would ‘Lead to Civil War’
- Donald Trump spectacularly trolls Glenn Beck, crashes his pro-Ted Cruz Nevada caucus speech live on air
- Glenn Beck Is Under Investigation for Joking About Stabbing Donald Trump With a Knife
- Beck Slams Carson for Endorsing Trump: ‘The Guy Called You a Pedophile,
- Glenn Beck: Trump 'abuses' women, should grow up
- Glenn Beck: ‘No real Christian’ supports Donald Trump
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links, please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you, you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better.
- Parenting Advice From Glenn Beck: Push Your Kids Against The Wall Glenn Beck teaching parents how to be nasty to their kids