George Soros (born George Schwartz on August 12, 1930, in Budapest, Hungary) is a fairly liberal Hungarian-American financier, businessman, and philanthropist. Soros is well known for his political activism by giving to great liberal causes. He's a supporter of controversial voluntary euthanasia, and also has been involved in questionable but profitable financial speculation. He made money during Black Wednesday when speculators worldwide destabilised the British currency, and he has been convicted of insider trading.  So it seems that like most people, he has a human weakness.
Soros is twice divorced, and his ex-wives are Annaliese Witschak and Susan Weber Soros. He has four sons, Robert, Jonathan, Alexander, and Gregory and one daughter, Andrea.
- Soros said that Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are doing the work of ISIS. 
- He is considered the 25th richest person in the world, and unlike most rich conservatives, he actually uses his money to help the minorities or poorer people.
Republicans on Soros
Most Republicans blame George Soros for EVERYTHING. They think he is in charge of the 2017 Charlottesville Protests, or in charge of the National Anthem kneeling during NFL games.
- ↑ Insider trading conviction
- ↑ Hedge Fund Billionaire George Soros: 'Donald Trump Is Doing The Work Of ISIS'
- ↑ George Soros: Donald Trump, Ted Cruz Are 'Doing the Work of ISIS' - YouTube
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links, please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you, you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better.
- Finally! I discover who is pulling my strings and sending me those fat paychecks! Entertaining video about George Soros