"It's no wonder with that kind of training and discipling, those young people are ready to kill themselves for the cause of Islam. I want to see young people who are as committed to the cause of Jesus Christ as young people are to the cause of Islam. I want to see them radically laying down their lives for the Gospel as they are over in Pakistan and Israel and Palestine and all those different places, you know, because we have... excuse me, but we have the truth!"- Becky Fisher
Becky Fischer is an obese, Pentecostal children's minister known for how she uses fearful and extreme tactics and to brainwash kids. Becky Fischer is best known for the role she had in the 2006
teen romp comedy Christian documentary Jesus Camp. She is a member of Harvest International Ministries, an organization which believes in the contemporary existence of apostles and prophets, and promotes speaking in tongues, spiritual healing, prophecy, raising the dead, the existence of 'everyday demons, exorcism and other bullshit, how to be a good Republican is of course included.
Richard Metzger believes Becky Fisher teaches, superstition and ignorance. Metzger believes psychological screening should be legally required before people are allowed to interfere with the minds of children as Becky Fisher does. Metzger further hopes 7 out of 10 kid victims will when they are older realise the silliness of what they were taught. 
like many Christian fundamentalists Becky Fischer's even against Harry Potter, she wrote, "had it been in the Old Testament, Harry Potter would have been put to death!"  It's a good thing Becky Fischer and her Theocracy don't decide who gets the Death Penalty.
We hope you like the external links we've found for you though we know links won't always suit everybody. If you like our links, please return to Liberapedia later when you've got everything you want from our links. If our links don't suit you, you can come back to Liberapedia and look for something that suits you better.
- Becky Fischer The up to date RationalWiki article
- Fisher's Kids in Ministry International, a branch of Harvest Ministries International.
- Fisher talks Ken Ham v. Bill Nye. Guess who she thinks is smarter and better educated?
- Becky Fischer Ministries: A Horrifying Look At “Christian” Child Abuse This link has a disturbing video of children literally crying after an hour forced praying.
- Christian Nightmairs This webpage has many disturbing videos, notably one of a child about 2 years old badly upset in the name of Jesus.
Incorporates material from old versions of the RationalWiki article