Amazing Atheist (also known as TJ Kirk and formerly TheAmazingAtheist), is a well known YouTuber. When he started making videos on YouTube, he was a libertarian, but shifted to liberalism after his father's death. His political beliefs are generally liberal, and he accepts limited gun control.  In many of his videos TAA attempts to disprove teachings of Christianity and other religions through a blend of education and entertainment. He makes fun of Republicans quite a lot, as well as most religions and people who try to ban Internet porn. Of course, TheAmazingAtheist gets hate from Conservapedia and others as well.
TheAmazingAthiest once said some nasty things on Reddit, leading to some labeling him as a misogynist and a victim blamer. He threatened to rape a user on Reddit. He told a rape victim very many nasty things including, “I hope you drown in rape semen.”   However angry he may have been there’s no excuse for that as most people would have enough self-control and compassion not to write stuff like that. 
TheAmazingAtheist has very good intentions sometimes, such as when he stood up for Trayvon Martin and when he makes fun of douchebags like Mitt Romney. TAA tends to go too far sometimes and Liberapedia wishes he'd be a little nicer.
References and footnotes
- Just a LITTLE Gun Control?
- The not-so-Amazing Atheist self-immolates
- Scratch the Amazing Atheist off your list too
- TheAmazingAtheist’s Misogynist Meltdown
- TheAmazingAtheist is an angry, miserable person. Should we be sorry for him? He's more likely to harm the reputation of the liberal and atheist community more than improving it - also, since he doesn't accept feminism and appears to blame the victim, he isn't a true liberal. Don't ever visit the UK AmazingAtheist, you could go to prison and/or be banned from social networking sites if you go there. Facebook 'troll' Sean Duffy sentenced for offensive Sophie Taylor image Liberapedia hopes TheAmazingAtheist will become more liberal as he gets older.